Friday 17 February 2012

How am I That?

Whoh! It's been a while since I wrote anything here!

When will I let go of the perfectionism and just allow myself to write? , I sometimes ask myself in utter exasperation. I sure am getting better now, I know that in my bones, so I'm hopeful. And I intend to take mini steps towards the destination "Giving myself the permission to write and to enjoy the process".

There's much learning that has happened for me in the past few months but I always kept looking for some other better day/better mood to report it all in my blog. I wish to write it so I don't forget ( and that's somehow very important for me I' not sure why) and so I be grateful for the journey and if in the future someone ever taps on my shoulder and asks me about the 'process' , I may be able to give that soul "some" good , useful, constructive guidance. I'm kind of trying to make a 'route map' here. :)

So I thought so what if I can't write regularly for now..I could try sharing/recording mini nuggets of wisdom that I like collecting from different sources..for myself and for my readers :)

Here's one I liked for the concept of mirroring fascinates me ( for now) to no end!


P.S. - This excerpt  is from the book "The Power of Full Engagement" by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz

No comments:

Post a Comment