Thursday 28 July 2011

A step towards Embracing my Sexuality.

Hmm...So I wrote you guys a long and amazing post on the Everything is Energy Summit that has begun yesterday but I guess the Universe didn't find it good enough and whoosh , the moment I clicked on publish, I got logged out of blogger and the post was gone :P That sucks but what I really liked is that for the first time I reacted very calmly, I was , much to my surprise, unperturbed. I've lost posts in the past and I know how crazy that drove me, how I'd be all over the place in panic n how upset and above all agitated I would feel on account of it. If anything, the Universe has actually helped me that I really am learning! Wow :) First time ever , an "I can write it again, no problem" reaction to a lost post. This date needs to go down in the glorious pages of the history of my life! :P

I would meanwhile love to share with you a video I watched yesterday that helped me learn about the importance of embracing one's sexuality. Now this is was a very important video for me coz I, having been a tomboy until teenage have never really known how to accept my feminity or what it even means to do so. I've never worn a dress except once and I looked so pretty that I began to feel uncomfortable. I'm the kind of person who'd dress a bit low key so as to not catch much attention such that when I do dress up for a party or function people are often suprised. I have lots of guys as friends but I could never feel connection enough to take things a step further with them. They say "Everything is Energy" and so I've been trying to figure out what exactly one needs to do, how one needs to feel or behave so as to attract her perfect match ;)I so don't feel any impatience to find my guy , just some times I ponder over how wonderful it'll be to find my match and how much we could learn together. This video is a step in that direction I guess? :P And yeah this interview by Lilou sure gave me some insight into the issue I've avoided for long --- Sex n Sexuality! Merci Madame Mace! :) I'd be on the look out for more insightful resources on the same in addition to other subjects ;)

Five years ago I developed this acne issue and while the first two years were worse and I literally cried at the condition of my face , its surely gotten better with time. By now, I'm somewhat aware that it's surely an emotional issue.No, I never took any medicines! I was determined to heal it myself :P So i'm sharing this coz earlier I thought that it was acne that kept me from finding my right guy but lol that was so NOT true. Coz everything is energy! It's not what you are as much as what you're being that matters!
A long time back when I tried finding the metaphyscial or spiritual reason for acne I got Lack of self love and self criticism as the answer. On some level i find that to be true and realize that there's a lot more work I need to do in that direction. I have been a perfectionist always and a hard task master. It's time to change all that.




I'm reminded of another call i watched post Lilou's video. This too proved helpful.
Do check it out at http://www.everythingisenergy.com/radio-show/ Listen to the fifth show under "Top shows you must listen to" . It's titled "Special Sexperts - World changing Orgasms"
http://www.everythingisenergy.com/radio-show/

No comments:

Post a Comment