Tuesday 24 May 2011

This may bring a smile on your face!

Being unwell today, I couldn't get around writing anything. Well, you'll hear much from me, there's a lot to come and endless number of things I wish to share and talk about.

Today, I'd like to put up a video which instantly puts a smile on my face owing to the oodles of cuteness exuded by this lovely kitten Tia. Of course I don't know hwer name,I just decided to give her one. It rhymes with my own nick name by the way! lol. The video is in slow motion just so you know.It is sure to affect your mood for the better :) I've tested it a few times and it always works for me. Check it out and you'd know what I mean.Oh and do not forget to observe your feelings. You may experience a subtle shift in your vibration ;)All in a matter of two minutes!

Life is strange and it's interesting how we change with the passing time. There was a time i didn't care much for cats but now I feel such love for them! Ah well, this is just a trailer, I sense a lot of change in store for me which means more growth and learning. I'm game for it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment