Sunday 22 May 2011

Time for a Cleanse

I know that there's a lot that is set to change for me internally and externally. It's something I can feel in my heart. Hmm,recall to your mind a tumbler which is full to the brim with fresh water and is therefore overflowing. What if the water in the tumbler gets muddied and pretty stale. Would you still use/keep it? What would you do? Yeah well, obviously you'll replace it with fresh water again. You'll 'rid' the tumbler of it's stale and muddied content ie the water lest it starts emanating a foul stench. Isn't it funny how we find it a but obvious thing to rid the tumbler of muddied water but when it comes to our ridding ourselves of our emotional, psychic and physical clutter, we're either indifferent or at a total loss or perhaps we're scared that it'd call for too much effort. I was thinking about it all for off late I have the word "clutter", 'cleansing' and 'healing' coming to my mind quite often. I have also been sensing a need and perhaps even a nudge to cleanse myself of as much clutter as I can. Once I get started I'd know how far I need to go. Also, I have been sensing a deep need to cleanse myself of all toxicity that may have gathered within my emotional body over the years. I wish to let go of all clutter, to heal, and to forgive. This in turn shall create the space and the setting for the entry of new opportunities, events and people in my life who in turn shall guide me towards realizing my deep wish of becoming all that I can be, of realizing my true potential.

A few hours ago I tuned into the live telecall of Arielle Ford called 'The Soulmate Secret'. It is a book she wrote about two years ago. Will talk more about the call in my next post. So, this and a few other calls I've had a chance to attend or listen to in the past few days ( Joan Ocean, Steve Rother, Colin Tipping, Jennifer Hadley, Eva and Jeannie) have amplified my desire to truly learn the Art of Manifestation. i remember how thrilled I was upon my discovery of the Law of Attraction a few years ago. However, I believe it's time to take to heart that which till date has been only some redundant intellectual knowledge. Part of the problem was that for quite a while I just couldn't figure if LOA is a true phenomenon or not. And now that I noticed a strange pattern around my studies emerge for the fourth time in 4 years, I got exasperated enough to feel that I really needed to change things, either that or I brace myself for unending series of depression and perhaps even insanity! It's strange how ever since I've dropped my exams ( not without some internal and external resistance) and decided to dedicate this time to internal change , so as to really figure out my true calling, passion or purpose, there's a plethora of free information/resources coming my way. I am deeply grateful for it all. But I have to confess I have also been feeling quite overwhelmed for I have so much going on in my head, thanks to this strange restlessness and sense of urgency I've been feeling for reason's I can't quite fathom. I feel this need to learn understand stuff as fast as possible but well learning happens at it's own pace, especially when it comes to spiritual matters! My only option is to persevere and keep doing as much work on myself as I can and see what answers and situations come to the fore for me.

Here are some tools that I believe shall be of much assistance to me in this journey of self discovery and understanding :-


  1. Gratitude Journal

  2. A Clicker ( for Prayers n to keep check on any negative thoughts)

  3. Writing ( that's the purpose of this blog lol, it is important for me to express)

  4. Tele calls

  5. Books ( on Healing, Purpose,Prosperity, Law of Attraction/Manifestation, Forgiveness, Writing)

  6. Mentoring ( currently I'm enrolled in Sark's Dream Boogie Program)

  7. Affirmations ( I haven't prepared any so far but intend to do that soon)

  8. Meditation ( have been running away from it for too long, ignoring all the nudges to do it, time to resort to the age old technique)

I shall add to this list as more handy tools come to mind and if I receive the guidance to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment